MILE Group unites companies and brands with expertise in intelligent technologies. Each of the brands is a part of a human-centric ecosystem.
We collect and study data on human needs, behavior, motivation to build solutions and services for our customers.
In our work we use unique cutting-edge platform solutions which allow us to create most advanced tools and products.
- Top research experience in the region
- International expertise
- Unique longitudinal
- Innovative tools and analytical approach
- Verification, calibration, enrichment, and integration of data
- Prediction of human behavior
- Personalized offering
- Platform solutions
We specialize in data-driven understanding of people
People Data Technology (PDT)
PDT is a unique framework developed by MILE group to analyze and forecast human behavior.
It is based on human-centric approach, several decades of sociological research and cutting-edge research technology integrated with big data, AI and ML.
PDT provides the constant cycle of enrichment, verification, and deep analysis of data on human behavior both online and offline to create personalized communications and forecasts.
- Launch of MILE Data and development of People Data Technology
- Launch of strategic partnership with IRi
- Formation of the MILE Group Management Company
- Opening of Vyrka Golf Club
- Launch of Romir Single Source Panel including media monitoring
- Romir Scan Panel grows to 40,000 consumers; QR scan launch
- Launch of neuromarketing lab
- Launch of Out-of-Home Consumption Scan Panel
- Launch of RAPP Russia, an integrated communications agency licensed from Omnicom Group
- Opening of the test lab in Moscow
- Launch of the Consumer Scan Panel
- Founding of Romir Holding
- Merger of monitoring.ru and Romir Group
- Merger of NISPI, AIST and ARPI into Monitoring.ru Group
- Joining Euronet / GlobalNR
- Opening of Monitoring.ru, the first Russian Internet audience and online research agency.
- Launching the first Russian mystery shopping agency iMystery
- The Agency for Regional Political Studies was founded
- Establishment of the Agency for Social and Broadcasting Research
- Establishment of the National Institute for Social and Psychological Research
- Joining Gallup International. Romir becomes the exclusive representative of Gallup Int. in the post-Soviet territory
- Creation of Romir Research Center
- Creation of the first Soviet research center
From 2005 to 2010 Romir was the best research company in Russia according to the Guild of Marketers
Romir Consumer Scan Panel is the most innovative technology among the Gallup International network
Romir won the "Time for Innovation 2017" award in the category "Best Innovation Project"
Romir is the winner of the "Time for Innovation - 2019" award in the category "Innovatively Active Company of the Year
MILE Group won the "Company of the Year" award at the Digital Leaders Award